Adamstown RSL Memorial Hall

Description

A hall next to the Adamstown RSL Club. There are two foundation stones, one on either side of the main front doors made of marble.

Inscription

Hall:

1942 Adamstown R.S.L. Memorial Hall

Left - south stone:

This stone was laid by Major H.J. Connell M.C., M.L.A. 25th August 1928 G. Ritchie G. Saunders President Hon. Secretary R. Farser. Contractor

Right - north stone:

This stone was laid by W. Brown Esq. Town Clerk 25th August 1928 G. Ritchie G. Saunders President Hon. Secretary R. Farser. Contractor

Address
278 Brunker Road,
Brunker Road Veterinary Centre,
Adamstown NSW 2289
Local Government Area
  • Newcastle, City of
Setting
  • Roadside
Memorial type
  • Building
Recorded by
Mr Robert McLardy
Established date
25 August 1928
Established Date format: 
$e_original_date = $entity->field_established['und'][0]['value']; if (!empty($e_original_date)) { $changed_date = strtotime($e_original_date); $new_date = date("d F Y", $changed_date); print '
Established date
'; print $new_date; } else{ print ''; }
Conflict/s
  • First World War, 1914–18

Do you know more about this war memorial?

Help us record history by adding to its record.

Update this memorial