The Carillon, with 35 bells, was constructed in 1933 as a memorial to the men of Bathurst and District who served in the First World War. Doors commemorating both the First and Second World Wars provide entry to an interior featuring an eternal flame of remembrance. A number of plaques have been added to commemorate sacrifices made by Australian servicemen and servicewomen in subsequent conflicts.
The memorial is located on Kings Parade, the parkland bounded by William, George, Church and Russell Streets.
LEST WE FORGET
1914 - 1918
1939 - 1945
Help us record history by adding to its record.