Two red brick plinths one on each side of the entrance to the sport fields. Each plinth has a engraved tablet.
This memorial entrance was presented by the President of the Wingecarribee Shire Council Councillor Charles James Ross and Mrs Ross.
Erected in memory of those who served
in World Wars 1914 - 1918 1939 - 1945
and opened by Brigadier F.G. Galleghan
D.S.O. O.B.E. E.D. on 19th May 1951.
Help us record history by adding to its record.