A dark-brick memorial hall with a semi-enclosed entrance way, featuring a decorative plaque with a rising sun motif set into one wall by the doorway. The foundation stone was laid on 19 October 1934, and the hall was officially opened the following year.
Soldiers' Memorial Hall
This stone was set by the Hon. J.M. Dunningham M.L.A. Minister for Labor and Industry 19 October 1934
Help us record history by adding to its record.