This plaque commemorates 50 years since the end of World War II and is dedicated to the men and women who paid the supreme sacrifice in World War II.
The plaque was sponsored by Casino Legacy Laurel Club. It is located in the foyer entrance of the Casino and District Memorial Hospital.
1945 [RSL emblem] 1995
- COMMEMORATING 50 YEARS -
To the men and women
who paid the supreme sacrifice
in World War II.
LEST WE FORGET
On a small metal plate underneath:
Help us record history by adding to its record.