There are 16 pine trees planted in two rows, one row on each side of the foot path, along Pittwater Road commencing at Collaroy Street. The memorial is marked by a sandstone block with a grey marble plaque. There also appears to be the remains of a low sandstone wall.
This row of trees is a memorial to the men who fell in the Great War 1914-1918
Help us record history by adding to its record.