The NSW War Memorials Register is undergoing essential maintenance. Submissions are not being accepted at this time. Read more here. We apologise for the inconvenience.
This large memorial hall has cladding on the exterior and a galvanised iron roof, with air vents under the eaves. It has an enclosed verandah on the south side, with a suspended awning and a decorative façade at the front.
The hall was designed by Inverell architect R.H. Lockwood. The foundation stone was laid on 13 February 1954 and the hall was opened on 11 June 1954.
The Emmaville & Districts Second World War, Korea and Vietnam Honour Roll is located inside the hall.
Emmaville War Memorial Hall