A white marble Honour Roll tablet, with Eveleigh Locoworks Large Erecting Shop (LES) railways employees names who served in the First World War inscribed in three columns.
It was established by LES staff and unveiled attached to the north brick wall of the LES in 1917. It was refurbished in 2015. It lies within the heritage listing boundary of the Eveleigh Railway Yard.
Roll of Honour erected by Large Erecting Shop
Help us record history by adding to its record.