The cenotaph is carved from stone with a series of brass plaques with the names of those who served in World War 1, World War 2, Korea, Borneo, Malay and Vietnam Wars.
The cenotaph is located around 50 metres south of the Hall in the Wal Buckingham Memorial Garden that adjoins the Glenorie Memorial Hall.
The foundation stone of the Hall is dated 1932, the current Hall and cenotaph were opened in 1933.
See also the Glenorie Memorial Hall.
Roll of Honour
Help us record history by adding to its record.