How to create an account
You will need to create an account before you can submit documentation online.
1. Go to the ‘Log in’ page from the homepage, and follow the prompts
2. Enter in a user name and email address
3. Click ‘Create new account’
You will be directed to the homepage and this message will be displayed:
Thank you for applying for an account. Your account is currently pending approval by the site administrator.
In the meantime, a welcome message with further instructions has been sent to your email address.
When your account application has been approved, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account.
4. Click on this link or copy and paste it into your browse. This link can only be used once to log in and will lead you to a page where you can set your password.
5. Create a password containing a capital letter, a punctuation mark and a number to ensure strong security
After setting your password, you are able to upload a profile image, and choose whether you wish to have a ‘personal contact form’ enabled. This will allow other users to contact you, but will keep your email and contact details hidden
6. Click ‘save’ to confirm. The next page will show you your account information with your profile image, if you have selected one
You will be able to log in at http://www.warmemorialsregister.nsw.gov.au in the future using your username, and the password you have set.
After this process, your account has been created. Continue with instructions on how to register a memorial, or log out.
For step-by-step instructions with screenshots, see the document below.
Search by memorial name, suburb, postcode, veteran name