The Kootingal Memorial Hall was erected in honour of the residents who served in the Second World War. It was opened on 17 December 1954 and registered in 1955.
The hall has a brown brick façade facing the street, with the words 'Kootingal War Memorial Hall 1954' attached above the entrance. The hall is also constructed of galvanised iron and there is a plaque close to the entrance.
KOOTINGAL WAR MEMORIAL HALL 1954
1939 - WAR MEMORIAL - 1945
This hall was erected by the citizens of Kootingal District and the Council of Cockburn Shire as a tribute to the residents of the district who served their country in Second World War
Help us record history by adding to its record.