Restored 25lb Artillery Gun, previously used by the Australian military. On the grass next to the gun is a low plinth with a plaque.
25LB ARTILLERY GUN
BRITISH MANUFACTURED IN SERVICE FRONM 1940-1973
STANDARD ARTILLERY GUN USED BY AUSTRALIAN FORCES DURING THAT PERIOD. DONATED TO THE PEOPLE OF LOCKHART SHIRE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE.
Help us record history by adding to its record.