Square sandstone pillar with marble face plates on the 4 sides with lead writing.Renovations to the memorial were completed in March 2007, with the base materials and marble face plates being renewed.The memorial is located at the western end of Rowlands Park.
Erected in Honour of our heroes who answered their country's call and fought in the Great War 1914 - 1918 Unveiled 15th December 1917 by Mrs E.A.M. Merewether.
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|A||Betholli||World War 1||view|
|H||Blair||World War 1||view|
|A||Cleaves||World War 1||view|
|B P||Donnelly||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J||Dyet||World War 1||view|
|Serg||J||Ferguson||World War 1||KIA||view|
|H||Gray||World War 1||view|
|Capt||N||Hockway||World War 1||view|
|A||Lewis||World War 1||view|
|A||McLean||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.