The original marble slab of this roll of honour was hung in the School of Arts at Nerrigundah. It was dedicated on 8 June 1917. With the decline of the township the roll was placed for safe keeping in a store room at the local school, from where it disappeared sometime before 1933. This photograph of the missing memorial is located in the foyer of the Bodalla Memorial Hall near the Second World War roll.
Roll of Honour
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflicts||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|H||Baldwin||World War 1||view|
|Lieut.||H||Bishop||World War 1||view|
|R||Bishop||World War 1||view|
|F||Brice||World War 1||view|
|A||Cole||World War 1||view|
|W||Coman||World War 1||view|
|F||Curtis||World War 1||view|
|H||Duncan||World War 1||view|
|F||Ewing||World War 1||view|
|G||Jessop||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.