Tall, square, fluted sandstone column surmounted with a four sided clock. The memorial is located on the northern approach to Long Gully Bridge.
In memory of those who paid the supreme sacrifice World War 1939 - 1945. Erected by the Northbridge Comforts Fund Unveiled by His Excellency The Governor of New South Wales Lieut-General J Northcott C.B., M.V.O. on 8th May, 1948.
Help us record history by adding to its record.