Two stone pillars at the bottom of the driveway for the former Pokolbin Public School. A community hall and Rural Fire Service now occupy the former school grounds. Each pillar has a marble plaque. The left (north) pillar is for World War 1 and the right (south) is for World War 2.
[left pillar] 1914 – 1918 Honour Roll [right pillar] 1939 – 1945 Honour Roll
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|A||Hollingshed||World War 1||view|
|A A||Tyrrell||World War 2||view|
|A E||Tyrrell||World War 1||view|
|A E||Ekert||World War 1||view|
|A J||Gillard||World War 1||view|
|Albert||Hollingshed||World War 1||view|
|C A||Thompson||World War 2||view|
|C E||Drayton||World War 2||view|
|C H||Hungerford||World War 2||view|
|C H||West||World War 2||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.