Black Terrazzo tablet, 600mm high by 500mm wide, inlaid with a piece of white marble in the shape of a shield, bearing the inscription.
The memorial was located at the Narrabri Methodist Church until 1972, when the church was destroyed by fire. It has been relocated to storage at the rear of the Uniting Church in Balonne Street.
In memory of Rev John Wilkinson late minister of this church, also member Wallabies route march, who died Maitland Military camp 3rd February 1916.
The just shall live by his faithfulness.
Help us record history by adding to its record.