A white marble tablet set in a brick wall at the entrance to Riverstone Anglican Church. It is not the original wall unveiled on 19 May 1923 as a memorial to those who fell in the First World War.
Their Name liveth evermore.
This wall was erected in the memory of
all who gave their lives in the GREAT WAR
1914 - 1918
This tablet was unveiled by
Major General Sir Chas Rosenthall M.L.A.
May 19th 1923
Help us record history by adding to its record.