The School of Arts building is a memorial to those from the Picton district who enlisted in the armed forces for the First World War. It was officially opened on 23 December 1925. Inside, there are two honour rolls for the First World War and one for the Second World War. The marble roll for the First World War was unveiled in 1926. The second is made of timber and is uninscribed and undated. The large timber roll for the Second World War was established in 1953.
Soldiers Memorial School of Arts
Roll of Honor
of those who enlisted from Picton and District
in the Great War 1914 1919
Exservice personel who enlisted from Picton for service
in World War II 1939-45
+ Killed in action
Help us record history by adding to its record.