Tomki Public School opened in 1887 and closed in March 1976. It was named the Tomki School until June 1923, then became McKees Hill School. The timber Tomki Public School Honor Roll is now housed in the foyer of the Clovass-McKees Hill Soldiers Memorial Hall, which was opened in 1950. The Soldiers Memorial and Community Hall Committee was awarded an Anzac Centenary Local Grants Program on 21 March 2015 to construct a memorial garden at the hall and to refurbish the roll. Both were unveiled at an Anzac Day community event held on Saturday 25 April 2015.
GOD SAVE THE KING
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Unit||Campaign||Link|
|Private||J D||Brown||World War 1||3368||AIF||49th Battalion||view|
|Private||P||Bugden||World War 1||KIA 28/9/1917||3774||AIF||31st Battalion||Polygon Wood, Ypres, Belgium||view|
|Sergeant||G T||Cooper||World War 1||1836||AIF||13th F Art Brigade||view|
|Private||R||Cooper||World War 1||3532||AIF||1st L H Regiment||view|
|Private||P||Dunn||World War 1||AIF||Unknown||view|
|Private||W H L||Elliott||World War 1||48||AIF||51st Battalion||view|
|Driver||T||Frame||World War 1||32721||AIF||8th F Art Brigade||view|
|Private||G A||Ling||World War 1||67416||AIF||Reinforcement 25||view|
|Captain||D S||Maxwell||World War 1||447||AIF||52nd Battalion||view|
|Private||T||Rathborne||World War 1||3608||AIF||1st L H Regiment||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.