A brick tower with spire, attached to the well preserved Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Orange. The tower was dedicated as a memorial to those who served in the First World War. The foundation stone was laid on 3 August 1919 and the tower was consecrated several years later on 17 January 1926.
To the glory of God and in memory of the soldiers and sailors who fought in the Great War 1914-1918
This stone was laid by R Rev'd Bishop G M Long DD LLD Aug 3rd 1919