The contact details for the NSW War Memorials Register have changed. Please visit our Contact Us page for our new details.
The Trundle War Memorial School of Arts is a two-storey, red brick building, which is located in the main street of Trundle, NSW. The foundation stone was laid on 4 June 1926 and the building was opened the following year on 15 March. The building contains a number of honour rolls from the surrounding district and on the grounds is the Trundle Hedge of Remembrance. In the street nearby are the Trundle Memorial Trees, which were planted in honour of local veterans.
This stone was laid by Maj. Gen. Sir Charles Rosenthal KCB CMG DSO VD June 4th 1926