The Uralla St John's Parish Memorial Hall is located on the southern side of St John's Anglican Church. It was dedicated by the Lord Bishop of Armidale on 17 February 1958 and was erected to the Glory of God and to those who served and died in World War 1, World War 2 and Korea. Following a gift from Colin Jenkins and with the labour and gifts from parishioners, the hall was renovated and extended to provide service areas on the northern side of the hall in 1993.
St. JOHN'S PARISH MEMORIAL HALL
ERECTED TO THE GLORY OF GOD
AND AS A TRIBUTE TO ALL THOSE WHO SERVED
AND THOSE WHO DIED FOR THEIR COUNTRY
WORLD WAR 1 WORLD WAR 11 KOREA
DEDICATED 17th. FEBRUARY, 1958
BY THE LORD BISHOP OF ARMIDALE
J.O. QUAYLE Vicar
THE GLORY OF GOD
THE HALL EXTENSION AND
RENOVATION WAS MADE POSSIBLE
BY THE GIFT OF COLIN JENKINS
AND THE LABOUR AND GIFTS
Help us record history by adding to its record.