Four stone pillars stand at the main road entrance to Waratah Park. Lettering has been engraved into a polished face.
This Memorial was erected by the Citizens of Waratah 23rd February 1921 in Honour of the men of the Municipality who fell in the Great European War.
A. Griffiths Esq J.P., Mayor W.T. Jackson Esq J.P. Secretary Memorial Committee
War Declared 4th August 1914
Armistice Signed 11th November 1918
Peace Declared 28th June 1919
Waratah enlistments 378
Help us record history by adding to its record.