The NSW War Memorials Register is undergoing essential maintenance. Submissions are not being accepted at this time. Read more here. We apologise for the inconvenience.
A granite pillar, featuring four white marble columns, surmounted by a white marble statue of an Australian soldier. Names of First World War soldiers are engraved into dark grey granite tablets attached to the memorial, and highlighted in black. The memorial is located next to the Adelong Services and Citizens Club.
Old scholars and others from this district who went to the war
Original memorial unveiled by W.D.P. O'Brien Esq. 27.8.1921 Restoration unveiled ANZAC Day 25.4.2008