Tapered granite column with First World War honour roll engraved on three sides. The memorial is located on the northern side of Wickham Park facing Albert Street.
This memorial was erected by the citizens of Wickham in honour of the heroes from the Municipality who nobly fell fighting for the Empire's cause against Prussian aggression in the Great War 1914-15, 16-17-18.
Unveiled on Empire Day 24th May 1916 by Mrs G.W. Jenne, Mayoress 1916.
This foundation stone was laid 26th February 1916 by Mrs S. Brown, Mayoress S. Brown Esq. J.P. W.M. Shedden, Mayoress. P. Fleming Joint [illeg.]
Re-dedicated1973 J. Carr, President.
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|O||Anderson||World War 1||KIA||view|
|N G||Barrett||World War 1||KIA||view|
|D S||Begbie||World War 1||KIA||view|
|W||Boucher||World War 1||KIA||view|
|H||Brien||World War 1||KIA||view|
|R||Butters||World War 1||KIA||view|
|A J||Campbell||World War 1||KIA||view|
|V||Camps||World War 1||KIA||view|
|A H||Clark||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J D||Condon||World War 1||KIA||view|