A parish Church Hall of brick construction built in 1961. The foundation stone was laid on 18 March 1961.
Next to the hall in St Augustine's Church, several memorial stained glass windows dedicated to servicemen from the Second World War are installed in the Church nave. The windows were dedicated on 17 June 1951.
S. Augustine's War Memorial Hall
This stone was laid by The Lord Bishop of Armidale
In memory of Robert Lyle George Burtenshaw
Killed at Singapore 19th Feb 1942 and
Ronald Perks Burtenshaw lost at sea 12 Sept 1944
To the Glory of God and in memory of
Brigadier Artheur Leslie Varley MC & Bar
Lost at Sea on September 13th 1944.
And of Lieutenant Robert Ashton Varley killed in action in New Guinea on
April 2nd 1945.