The Memorial is made up of a white stone obelisk with the impression of crossed rifles at the top, it is surrounded by a round black iron picket fence. The names are imprinted in black on white marble. Next to the obelisk is a white flag pole.
Also this memorial was origionally the Ebenezer war memorial but with council area boundries changing it became Wilberforce
Erected to perpetuate the memory of
the men from Wilberforce and distrcit who took part in
The Great War
1914 -1919 Peace with Victory
World War II
1939 - 1945
1965 - 1972
The Empire called and they answered from Wilberforce.
In honour of the men and women of Wilberforce District who served in the force of freedom in World War II 1939-1945
Unveiled by Cr. H. C. Matheson, 19th August 1947, president of Colo Shire.
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|Pte||J||Anderson||World War 1||view|
|C||Argent||World War 2||view|
|R||Argent||World War 2||view|
|W||Armstrong||World War 2||view|
|H G||Arnold||World War 2||view|
|G D||Arnold||World War 2||view|
|C||Aylett||World War 2||view|
|Pte||T||Balcombe||World War 1||view|
|B||Ballard||World War 2||view|
|T||Banks||World War 2||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.