Black wrought iron gate with a brass plaque dedicted to William Harriott, located at the entrance to St Thomas' Anglican Church, North Sydney.
In memory of William Rupert Harriott Lieutenant, N.S.W. Mounted Infantry who fell in battle of Diamond Hill, South Africa June 12th 1900, aged 23 years.
These gates were erected by his personal friends.
"We doubt not that for one so true, there must be other nobler work to do." Dedicated by the Rt. Rev E.D. Cameron, Assistant Bishop of Sydney.
Help us record history by adding to its record.