Granite column surmounted by an orb, together on a square base. 4 metres tall overall with name plates attached to 90cm square faces.
2nd dedication on the 11th November 1989.
North Side: Erected in honour of the soldiers from Boggabri and district who served in the Great War 1914 - 1918
Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends
Dedicated 11th November 1989
WOI & RJ Chapman
12/16 Hunter River Lancers
Unveiled by the Governor General
14th May 1929
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|E J||Urquhart||World War 2||view|
|E L||Maunder||World War 2||view|
|E N||Vine||World War 2||view|
|E R||Pattison||World War 2||view|
|E W||White||World War 2||view|
|E W A||Warner||World War 1||view|
|F||White||World War 1||view|
|F||Crawford||World War 1||view|
|F||Morse||World War 1||view|
|F||Breadon||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.