Granite column surmounted by an orb, together on a square base. 4 metres tall overall with name plates attached to 90cm square faces.
2nd dedication on the 11th November 1989.
North Side: Erected in honour of the soldiers from Boggabri and district who served in the Great War 1914 - 1918
Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends
Dedicated 11th November 1989
WOI & RJ Chapman
12/16 Hunter River Lancers
Unveiled by the Governor General
14th May 1929
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|C J||Sanderson||World War 2||KIA||view|
|C J||Nelson||World War 2||view|
|C J||Haire||World War 2||view|
|C J||Urquhart||World War 2||view|
|C J||McGinnty||World War 2||view|
|C K||Forhdam||World War 2||view|
|C L||Kelly||World War 2||view|
|C M||Penrose||World War 1||view|
|C O||Kensit||World War 2||view|
|C S||Smith||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.