A hall where our local servicemen are listed on the Coolongolook & District Honour Roll - soldiers from WW1, WW2 and Korean War.
This building was originally built prior to WW1, then by the name of 'Coolongolook Soldiers Memorial Hall,' the building had alterations in approximately 1955 and around this time had a change of name to 'Coololgolook & District Memorial Hall.'
It is hard to be exact with dates as the local Council which kept records of the constructions had a fire in 1988 and a lot of documentation was lost.
The pencil sketch drawing under the Honour Roll is the original building. The photograph is the Hall as it stands today.
Coolongolook & District Memorial Hall
Help us record history by adding to its record.