A free standing brick monument with two bronze plaques attached. The monument has been recessed into existing brick garden area with a flag pole behind. Dimensions: A 175cms wide and 150cms deep concrete pad with free standing brick monument with a 9ms aluminium lockable flagpole mounted 15cms behind. The monument is of brick construction 120cms wide, 60cms deep, and 160cms high. Two bronze plaques are mounted on the monument. The upper is 66cms wide and 44cms high and the lower 37cms wide and 44cms high. History: The monument was initiated and completed by Cowra RSL members. Construction was completed in december 2011. Construction was completed in december 2011. The Dedication Ceremony on Saturday 4th February 2012 included guest speakers Mr John Drum, South Western District President and rear Admiral (Ret.) Ken Doolan AO RSL National Executive.
Plaque 1 - To commemorate all Cowra and District National Servicemen who provided Australia with defence protection 1951 to 1972 Plaque 2 - NAVY ARMY AIR FORCE
Help us record history by adding to its record.