The contact details for the NSW War Memorials Register have changed. Please visit our Contact Us page for our new details.
The original hospital was built in 1928 and became a war memorial hospital in 1951. It was demolished in 2002 and a new complex was built on the site, which was opened in 2006.
Cudal War Memorial Health Service