Three brick columns with a triangular pyramid make up the centre of the memorial. Two walls with plaques of inscriptions of the men from Cudgen who enlisted in the Great War are behind (those who lost their lives have a cross to the left of their name). The street leading to the memorial is lined by Norfolk Island Pines, each dedicated to a life lost in the Great War.
The cenotaph was built in 1990, the bricks used on it and the walls holding the marble plaques came from the first Cudgen School building on the site (built in 1890), which had been demolished in 1982.The bricks were specifically held for the cenotaph and it was built entirely by volunteers.
Dedicated to the Fallen
'We Will Remember Them'
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Unit||Campaign||Link|
|W||McLeish||World War 1||view|
|P||Noels||World War 1||view|
|E||O'Keefe||World War 1||view|
|L||O'Neill||World War 1||view|
|E||Powell||World War 1||view|
|Pte||P||Price||World War 1||KIA||Australian Machine Gun Co 4th Co||Buissy||view|
|Pte||M||Price||World War 1||KIA||AIF||15th Battalion||Somme||view|
|A||Quigan||World War 1||view|
|R||Redgwell||World War 1||view|
|E C||Ritchie||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.