Brick stuccoed building with Iron Roof Grecian Pillars and stained feature glass windows above the Main entrance. To the left of the building is the War memorial and inside is the original WWl Honor roll and Miscellaneous memorabilia.
Also see Manildra War Service Memorial plaque
This Stone was laid by Sir Neville Howse on November 11th 1925
Help us record history by adding to its record.