Brick building with stuccoed exterior and iron roof. There are several grecian pillars around the front door, and two stained glass feature windows above the main entrance. To the left of the building is an honour roll and memorial drinking fountain. Inside is the original First World War Roll of Honor and a variety of memorabilia. The foundation stone for the hall was laid on 11 November 1925 and it was officially opened on 26 April 1926, following the first use for an Anzac Day service the day before.
This Stone was laid by Sir Neville Howse on November 11th 1925
Help us record history by adding to its record.