A sandstone block cairn with inset red granite plaque and flagpole, set in a small garden within in the middle of the Reserve.
Dedicated to the memory of the men and women of St Peters who gave their lives for our country and in the cause of humanity and freedom. 1914-1918. 1939-1945. 1950-1953.
Help us record history by adding to its record.