Brass plaque on brick pillars with wrought iron gates. The memorial was dedicated on June 1954.
THIS FENCE WAS ERECTED BY THE RESIDENTS OF MEROO MEADOWTO THE MEMORY OF PTE. M.T. MORSCHEL AND PTE. J. WARBY WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES DURING 2ND WORLD WAR 1939 ~ 1945 LEST - WE - FORGET JUNE 1954
Help us record history by adding to its record.