A white stone pillar monument surmounted by a broken column, dedicated to those who fought, died or were wounded in the First World War. Plaques are attached to the sides inscribed with the dedication and an honour roll. The memorial was commissioned during 1924 and dedicated on 25 April 1925 by the then NSW Governor General Sir Dudley De Chair.
Nimbin District Memoral
The Great War
1914 - 1919
Help us record history by adding to its record.