A white stone Memorial surmounted by a broken column.
The Nimbin War Memorial was commissioned some time in 1924 and dedicated on 25th April 1925 by the then NSW Governor General Sir Dudley De Chair. The construction is a dedication to those who fought, died, and to the wounded and those who never returned in the 1st World War.
Nimbin District Memoral
The Great war 1914 - 1919
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|J||Woods||World War 1||view|
|J||Akers||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J||Earea||World War 1||view|
|J||Appleby||World War 1||view|
|J||Trail||World War 1||view|
|J||McClelland||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J||Talbot||World War 1||view|
|J||McCollom||World War 1||view|
|L||Curtis||World War 1||view|
|L||Nardi||World War 1||KIA||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.