The memorial is a community based not-for-profit pre-school which is accredited in accordance with the National Quality Standard for Early Childhood Education and Care and School Age Care. Further historical information is at: http://phwmcc.org.au/live/?page_id=21
This plaque commerates [sic] the opening of this building on 12th April, 1969 by the Minister of Child & Social Welfare Hon. Mr. F.M. Hewitt M.L.C. and recalls the establishment of the Association's Pre-School involvement from 18th May, 1948, in premises situated at 8 Warne St. Pennant Hills.
Help us record history by adding to its record.