Tall square fluted sandstone column surmounted with a clock. The clock tower commemorates those who served in the Women's Agricultural Security Production Service (W.A.S.P.S.) during the Second World War. They are entitled to wear the 'Civilian Service Medal 1939-45' for their contribution to Australia's war effort.
This clock was presented to the town of
to commemorate the work of the Women's Agricultural Security Production Service known as W.A.S.P.S. during World War II 1939-1945.
Mary St Clair Pres.
Lena Campbell Sec.
Help us record history by adding to its record.