A substantial brick building with iron roof adjacent to St Andrews Church and opposite the District Hospital.
[1 - Granite plaque]
St Andrews War Memorial Hall. This stone was laid by the Rt. Revd. Charles Keir Moderator of the Presbyterean Church of NSW 21.2.53
[2 - Bronze plaque]
St Andrews Hall This Hall was opened by the Governor of New South Wales His excellency Sir John Northcott KCMG, CB, MVO 14th November 1953
Help us record history by adding to its record.