A polished red cedar board with names and inscriptions printed in gilt. There is a painted emblem at both the top and bottom of the board. The top emblem is of the Sydney Teachers College (S.T.C.). It is a blue and white, shield-shaped badge having within it a star, a book and a torch illuminating a dark cloud. The Latin words Lumen Siccum [Let there be light] are printed below. The smaller circular badge at the bottom contains the words 'unity, fellowship and progress' and the initials S.T.C. around the perimeter and H.H.R.C. (Hereford House Reunion Club) in the centre.
The memorial is located in the NSW Department of Education building.
Roll of Honour
* Wounded + Killed
1914 - 1918
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflict/s||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|P||Crowfoot||World War 1||Wounded||view|
|W||Cunningham||World War 1||view|
|A||Cusack||World War 1||view|
|A||Dallison||World War 1||Wounded||view|
|H||Daly||World War 1||DOS||view|
|F||Daly||World War 1||DOS||view|
|G||Daly||World War 1||view|
|C||Davis||World War 1||view|
|H||Davy||World War 1||view|
|J||Davy||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.