Mostly brick memorial hall with two marble tablets on which the names of First World War soldiers from the Municipality are recorded. One tablet records those who served, the other those who died in service. The foundation stone was laid on 21 September 1920 and the hall was opened on 11 May 1921.
1914 Soldiers Memorial 1919
"There were giants in the earth in those days"
Dulce Et Decorum Est Pro Patria Moria
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflicts||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|K||Bailey||World War 1||view|
|James||Beazley||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J S||Beazley||World War 1||view|
|F R||Bennett||World War 1||view|
|C L||Brissenden||World War 1||view|
|L E||Brissenden||World War 1||view|
|E C||Brown||World War 1||KIA||view|
|C O||Bunt||World War 1||view|
|C||Butler||World War 1||view|
|E J||Cafe||World War 1||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.