The timber honour roll features Gothic design and two fleur-de-lys as well as the names of soldiers from the congregation.
The Lord Bishop of Armidale, Dr Wentworth-Shields unveiled the honour roll on 25 April 1926. Mrs McGregor, mother of one of the fallen soldiers whose names appeared on the list, placed a couple of wreaths on the honour roll.
The early timber church is located close to the new St Simon and St Judes Church. It was built in 1902, closed in 1966 and is now used as the Parish Hall.
S.S. SIMON & JUDE'S WARIALDA
"The Great War
[list of names]
Help us record history by adding to its record.