A row of sugar gum trees planted each side of Barwan St to commemorate the fallen. Located between Doyle and Dewhurst Sts.
In the mid to late 1990's the trees were removed by council due to their deteriorating health and due to problems with overhead powerlines. More suitable trees were planted in their place. A 900mm high stone sits in the car park, containing a plaque.
Anzac Parade Trees, In memory of our soldiers, 1914-1918,
Donated by the Garden Club 1988
Help us record history by adding to its record.