Brick clock tower containing the original war memorial clock and marble Honour Rolls.
Constructed by the Narrabri Rotary Club in 1978. Handed over to council in 1980.
58 Veterans commemorated. Two marble memorial tablets. Clock tower history plaque. Plaque listing members of the Narrabri District Soldiers' Memorial Executive Committee.
The Clock Tower on this building was erected by the people of the Narrabri District to perpetuate the names of the men who fell in the Great War.
1914 - 1918.
Their names will live forever
|Rank||Given Name||Family Name||Conflicts||Fate||Service No.||Service||Campaign||Link|
|R W||Allen||World War 1||KIA||view|
|A||Bradley||World War 1||KIA||view|
|V||Brown||World War 1||KIA||view|
|W A||Brown||World War 1||KIA||view|
|W||Buckman||World War 1||KIA||view|
|L A||Cameron||World War 1||KIA||view|
|G||Carter||World War 1||KIA||view|
|J W||Catterall||World War 1||KIA||view|
|T||Clear||World War 1||KIA||view|
|C||Davis||World War 1||KIA||view|
Help us record history by adding to its record.