Brick memorial wall and gates erected at the entrance to All Souls' Anglican Church at Bangalow. Two pillars on either side of the iron gates carry plaques bearing the dedication and honour roll. The memorial was dedicated around August 1954.
This wall is erected to the Glory of God in remembrance of those who gave their lives and a tribute to all members of out church from this parish who served in the Great War of 1939 - 45
In grateful memory of those who from this parish gave their lives in the Great War 1939 - 45.
They went to war for the sake of peace
They died without hate that love might live
Let those who come after
see to it that their
names be not forgotten
Help us record history by adding to its record.